Thursday, May 13, 2010

What I really, really want.

Right now I want
























a yellow pencil skirt


to be content even if nothing exciting is happening


















THIS Chanel Glossimer Gloss


my parents to reach some kind of truce over the squabbling they've been doing our planned US trip
























a flared white skirt

to do more in a day and yet keep it all together


























crisp white shirts for my work wardrobe

to actually reach out and connect with new people and reconnect with existing friends





















to sleep 8 hours a night

















to buy my MAC brushes now!


to be good and reasonable even when the irrational demon inside me wants to be disagreeable for no reason other than the fact that I can.

That's what I want right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment