Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A quick one

What this blog post needs to be since I need some zzzs desperately. I haven't been sleeping that well this week so far. I'm not sure what it is, I feel a big disconnect between where my head should be and where it is.

Things are going well. I've:
1. Talked the boss about my future - all good stuff
2. Finished applying for my masters
3. I'm actually working out and losing weight
4. I bought the Dior Palette I wanted!!!

I just don't know what's up. Maybe it's just the lack of sleep. So that's why this needs to be quick.

So I bought Crush Glow and so far I'm feeling a bit eh about it.

Two reasons for that I think.

1. The saleswoman was a BITCH. She spent like 15 minutes with the woman who was there before me, barely acknowledging my presence, then attended to the second customer (who fine, was before me) and then when I finally talked to her and told her that hey I've called you before can I please have my eyeshadow, she was all like "Uh... yeah it needs to be brought in from the store" and then proceeded to attend to an older and presumably much richer looking person than me. I thought hey maybe someone is getting my eyeshadow for me. Not so. After she gave that woman her stuff she went to the storeroom and got my palette. I was waiting for literally like 30 minutes. I am never going back to that Dior counter ever, which is sad because it's in Parkson, like 10 minutes for my house.

2. The colors don't seem to pop on my skin. They're pretty but it doesn't seem like its actually showing up. Which might partly be because my brushes suck and also because I don't have eyeshadow primer. I'm debating between ordering Urban Decay Primer Potion from Sephora when I visit the US or just picking up Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer from Pavilion.

What to do, what to do...

I'll leave you with terrible pictures of my Dior quint. I had to document my first ever quint!


With the box

It comes with a soft pouch thing

The hard outside case...

...and the lovely colors inside... I dunno... I really want to love it but right now I'm just not feeling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment