Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's March already?

I don't know why but it's like 2010 was yesterday and now it's March. I mean seriously! It's not like I was even doing anything interesting in January or February. Speaking of, haven't been out with any other dudes lately. BUT I did get an increment and bonus which was NICE. Well it wasn't huge or anything but it was nice to just see mah money kind of increasing, little by little. Though I still feel unbearably poor. But you know, I'm sure there are other people far worse off.

What's new, God, I had like a ton of stuff I wanted to write down and now, like ten days letter I've got nothing. Work is busy because my boss' boss has discovered I'm pretty competent. I'm grateful for the extra work though because work in general was getting too mundane and just too easy. At least its a challenge now, even if I do have to take stuff home.

I watched Alice in Wonderland in 3D with Ching Wen, Laetitia and Yati yesterday. I bought and planned the whole thing and then when both Lae and Yati ended up NOT coming to lunch I was so angry, I had a full blown rage blackout, which for the record I think is really unhealthy. I didn't even tell them how I felt namely because I feel like maybe its just the way that they are and maybe its a Malaysian thing. Which Lae, a French person, has adopted. Seriously I just hate it when people blow off plans or change plans or whatever, without a proper reason. It's just incredibly rude and it shows that they don't respect you or your time. Wow. Can't believe I'm still so angry.

You know what I LOVE and am not mad at. Glee. I love it, my current YouTube routine consists of watching Rachel and Finn's No Air over and over and over:



How good is that? They are just so in love. It's fantasmic.

I must now go and do minutes. Bloody, bloody minutes.

BTW Alice in Wonderland was good, I don't care what the reviews say.

No comments:

Post a Comment