Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chickenpox Quarantine: Day 2

So today, I didn't really do all the fun stuff I was supposed to do but it turned out to be kind of a productive day. Sort of.

Today I:

1. Started reading Marian Keyes' Last Chance Saloon, almost done, I'll finish it right before I go to bed. It's probably my second favorite book by her. Love the whole Katherine/Joe storyline, like their chemistry just flies off the pages at you.

2. Typed up a quiz for my mum's work. I'm so happy I could help because of two reasons; one because I am a WAY faster typist and two because I can actually feel useful for a change.

3. Tried to watch the first episode of the 10th season of Dancing With The Stars. I wanted to do it because I find that I have an inexplicable fascination with Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls. Since she's going to be on it... well... I had to try to watch it. Alas, it was such utter crap that I just couldn't. I fast forwarded through the whole damn thing and frankly its just not worth wasting my life to watch her dance for two minutes. I'll just go download the Beep video and watch it again. Speaking of...



4. I just watched The Mist, this mildly terrible and yet strangely compelling horror/monster flick. Thomas Jane is the hero and basically everyone is stuck in this hardware store while a mysterious AND deadly mist falls over this small town. It's extremely ridiculous but there are some legitimate actors in this movie like Mr Jane, like I mentioned before, and Marcia Gay Harden and the prettiest woman EVER, Alexa Davalos.



That's about it for today. I'm super worried about my uncle in the States who seems to be getting sicker and also over some other family stuff which I won't air on the internet. So I'm pray-pray-praying and would really appreciate it if you could send good vibes my family's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment