Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tired

I'm feeling exhausted today. Like bone tired. I don't know why though. Maybe because I've only been sleeping 7 hours instead of 8 which sounds ridiculous, I know. The other thing is I guess its because this last weekend I didn't do any sort of resting. At all. I basically just like did stuff. I think I'm one of those people that needs a "lying on your ass" day. Because it's my day to recharge and watch TV and not have to talk to anyone. Which is so nice.

Instead here I am at work. Counting down the minutes. Because I'm so bloody tired. My lunch mate couldn't make it today and I could manage was a Subway sub of the day - which I took back to the office, locked myself in a pantry and ate, while hunched over a backdated issue of Glamour.

What's new and interesting in my life? Not much. Although apparently, from a pretty unreliable source, one of the students here finds me "hot". Nice, eh? I was all like, please, that's disturbing, don't tell me their name. Of course I'm totally psyched about it and secretly hope its that hot multiracial kid with a nice body. But don't tell them.

K I'm off... to count down the minutes till I can clock out. Ciao.

Oh an and early Happy Diwali in case this weekend gets psychotic with the Open House we're throwing.

No comments:

Post a Comment