Monday, October 12, 2009

I am addicted to the Blood

For the past 7 days or so I've been locking myself in my room for hours at a time. To do WHAT?! To watch TRUE BLOOD that's what! To watch Season 2 of True Blood to be exact. I literally watched it in a feverish frenzy, watching one episode and then promising myself that I would watch the intro of the next episode, and then finding myself an hour later, completely catatonic - riveted in my chair watching the ending credits of that episode.

So anyway, I'm done now, like twelve episodes and a sleep deprived week at work later.

I don't know what it is about this show that is just so addictive. I love the characters, especially Jason Stackhouse and Eric the vampire - what is his full name? I love their accents, I love that they live in this hick town and all these crazy things keep happening, including a frickin' Mynaed coming to town and turning everybody into these crazy lust-filled, uncontrollable freaky eyed people.

It's like this show combines the best of everything; the occult, hot actors, southern accents, a pretty unpredictable plot and lots of sex and violence. I just love it. And I obviously can't wait for Season 3.

To everyone out there - watch it, love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment