Monday, October 12, 2009

Flavor of the Week: Eric Northman

So, as declared in my earlier post, I am completely obsessed with True Blood. Now, in the first season Eric Northman, the vampire sheriff of somewhere in hick-town South, was definitely not my favorite character. His hair was too long, he was cocky - but not in an attractive way and he was definitely just way too Scandinavian.

Fast forward to Season Two and I'm sold.

ERIC NORTHMAN


Now, I have to clarify he's really not my type. He's really tall, huge and just really Swedish. Wich is not my thing. But in Season Two a couple of things really changed things around for me.

1. He got his hair cut. Also his blond highlights are awesome.
2. He and Sookie have really good chemistry, unlike her OTT declarations of love she has going on with Bill.
3. He showed his sensitive side, with the whole sadness over Godric.
4. He is an ass - which I love, of course.

So now I must lust for him. Not Alexander Skarsgard, who I think is still a trifle too Viking and large. But Eric Northman from True Blood.

I leave you with Crazy Gaga's Papparazi video which Alexander Skarsgard features prominently in, for your viewing pleasure and also because he talks a lot of Swedish which is always super fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment