Monday, August 9, 2010

Equilibrium

It's funny but sometimes I think that when one person is happy, the other person with them is unhappy. Or at least less happy.

I find that when I'm extremely upset or confused or whatever people around me become compliant, nice, supportive and pretty much ok. When I become ok, the people around me become irate, melancholy, etc. etc.

I just came out of two weeks of feeling like crap and just so frustrated. I feel good now. I kind of know what direction I should be heading in. Just as I'm settling and become at peace with myself I find that the people around me are warring with themselves.

At work a colleague who I have never seen upset is so unhinged and at home the siblings are making a mess of themselves.

I don't know why this happens. Maybe it's like a universal law of keeping things balanced. So that even when one person is completely happy you have to be aware of other people's pain? I'm not sure. But it kind of sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment