Tuesday, August 17, 2010

EOTD: Brownnnn



So I recently bought ANOTHER Revlon Luxurious Eyeshadow (I now have 4) because I totally need a matte brown for this wedding I have to go to in 2 weeks. The reason being is because I need to look perfect because the main reason I'm going to this wedding is so I can be paraded around in front of aunties with eligible sons.

So anyway today for work I tried out the Revlon Luxurious Eyeshadow in Rich Sable (Matte) and patted Urban Decay's Smog in my inner crease and for the highlighter under my eyebrow I used Revlon Luxurious Eyeshadow in Sunlit Sparkle (Perle). I looked pretty bad in person, like someone punched me in the face but way up close in dim lighting and also on camera, it looks pretty good - so here's the picture.

I'm going to figure out something for the wedding that's less black eye. Also FYI, the Perle and Satin shadows have a much better formula than the Matte Shadows do. But still they're definitely value for money buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment