Friday, November 25, 2011

It's called retail THERAPY

Dress from ASOS - got it in a 12 was WAY too big and then had to go to Far East plaza to alter it for SGD30 but Choo Alteration Center did a kickass job - basically everything I'm buying is to go with this dress which I'm planning to wear after my last exam for a Christmas dinner party and then party-partying...


Bought this belt to cinch the dress, because it looks better from Forever 21 at Orchard XChange. Ten bucks - totally worth it.


Kinda boring but I got this Cyber Colors Zero Pore Primer from Sasa. I dunno if its any good but Cyber Colors is generally good and the Majorca Majolica one I have makes me look insanely white because it has SPF in it. Plus I'm so tanned now so it doesn't work. It was on sale from SGD25.90 to SGD20.72 so I thought that was cool.


Again kinda boring but I got a neutral-ish lipliner in Clover Pink from The Body Shop. I checked out Maybelline's and Bourjois' but I didn't like them. It's not super neutral nudy its more like pinky brown. It was SGD18.90 - no discount.


Ok fun stuff! Got fake eyelashes - also Cyber Colors. They were SGD8.90 and one free! I'm going to wear them so I can try and recreate Lisa Eldridge's pretty makeup look.


More fun stuff! I got the Bourjois Effet 3D Lip Gloss in Rose Gold. The idea is that it will go over the lipliner to be super shiny and pretty. Kinda expensive at SGD23.50. But it was recommended by Lisa Eldridge so...


And these GORGEOUS ear-rings are from DIVA. I saw them and I was like this is it! I love them, they were SGD17.


Bought these two t-shirts from Esprit today, I got them both at 20% off so it was supposed to be like SGD50 but then it was SGD40. I love them - the purple one fits well and the pink one is just so me...

That's it! Hopefully this is the end to my mad shopping urges :)

2 comments:

  1. YESSSSS RETAIL THERAPY!! Great past time! Love the dress at the top, cinched with a belt it will look amazing!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats exactly what I did - cinced in the the F21 belt!

    ReplyDelete