Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm sick and procrastinating

I have 3 final research papers due next week. A take-home exam due the Monday the week after and the last of my final research papers due that Wednesday. And I'm blogging. While transcribing in-depth interviews for another one of my final projects. Also I'm sick. Not I'm going to die sick but like low grade fever, painful throat, super duper tired kind of sick. Which I really can't afford seeing as I have basically the majority of everything due this next week.

I think that my blog doesn't have a focus, like its about me but not so much about anything else. Don't think I can be a cosmetics blogger - coz I've gone off that. Can't really do lifestyle because my life isn't exactly a baller lifestyle. Also I like clothes but I just don't think I'm one of those people who really understands how to wear clothes. Ok enough of that.

I don't have time to actually post so I'm just going to embed music I've been enjoying. Some of its quite shameful.

Ghetto Love - Karl Wolf - this guy is like MTL's answer to Shawn Desman. Not that an answer was needed or anything...


Wherever You Will Go - Charlene Soraia - so good


Bedardi Raja - Delhi Belly - this is good, kinda slow but nice


5 O'Clock - T-Pain feat Wiz Khalifa and Lily Allen - what a great remix of this song


Will blog later when time and mood permits!

No comments:

Post a Comment