Saturday, November 12, 2011

Epiphany Friday

In descending order of how huge the epiphany was:

5. I am born in the wrong era. I've been watching Pan Am for the past two days and no one can deny that I wouldn't look good in one of those tight-ass dresses and with winged eyeliner. The 1960s man. Those were the days. I mean not if I wasn't a white American though, because if I wasn't that would be shittay...

4. I am a hardcore procrastinator. As in I should have been writing my paper, but instead I was watching Pan Am. To the point where I had to do my final powerpoint presentation in under 30 minutes. It was good presentation though.

3. I can really eat a lot of food. It's just that majority of the time I have intense will power.

2. I really am happier when I don't like someone. I don't feel anxious or get that choking constricty feeling.

1. I look WAY better when I don't line my eyes the whole way round! It looks way better just on top because I think my eyes are getting smaller or maybe the rest of my face is getting bigger?? Is that two epiphanies?!?!

Watch Lisa Eldridge do no eyeliner on the bottom lid:

No comments:

Post a Comment