Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Strawberry Net DELIVERS!

Priscilla came to visit me this past weekend and I'm going to do a huge post about all the stuff she and I, but mostly just she, bought. Since it's going to take me FOREVER, I figured I'd do this quick post about this Benefit Eyeshadow I got from StrawberryNet.

Right before Christmas StrawberryNet had these crazy discounts on a bunch of their products. I was just browsing one day when I found that they had a bunch of the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liners for 50% off at RM30, which was BANANAS. They are constantly reviewed as one of the best Cream Eyeshadows on the market so I knew it was a good deal.

I had a huge internal struggle before I just caved and bought one. Only one. One measly one. Which I'm starting to think is a bad idea. In any case I got the color "Get Figgy" which is a mauve/purple/taupe color, I'm going to take it for a spin tomorrow and I'll let you know about it's no creasing claims.

Enjoy the pictures!





P.S. I'm obsessed with the packaging and the fact that it comes in this really hefty glass container. Also StrawberryNet shipping is free. And it takes forever to ship. But WHO cares... when it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment