Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pros and Cons

Having spent a little more than a week in Alabama and consequently, the United States has made the realize that I love and kinda DON'T love certain things about this place.

What I Love:
1. Target
2. The crazy cheap sales
3. Sephora
4. How polite people who work in stores/restaurants are
5. The lack of humidity
6. Amazon.com
7. How you can buy anything you can dream of
8. Huge ass grocery stores
9. How the people here make me look tiny

What I DON'T Love:
1. Big, big servings in restaurants
2. Big, big cars
3. Huge ass grocery stores :)
4. Huge ass everything
5. How fake TV Shows and Personalities are here
6. Tabloids - they're gross

I guess it looks like there are more good things than bad things so... I'm still glad to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment