Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jet lagged beyond reason

I woke up at 3:30am today after having gone to bed at 11:30pm yesterday and could not get back to sleep. This jet lag is KILLING me. It's just so bad. I think I'm having difficulty relaxing over here. I don't know why. Maybe because it's unfamiliar surroundings. Maybe because there are just so many people and I'm just trying so hard to seem nice/responsible/sensible and hell that's a lot of pressure.

Anyway I bought these gorgeous Lancome shadows yesterday I can pick them up today and after today anytime to get my GWP - which is awesome btw. I will definitely detail it when I get home. Other than that after I woke up I basically left reviews/comments on all the stuff I bought online, like on EBAY and Amazon and Nordstrom and everything. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment