Sunday, April 19, 2009

Flavor of the Week: What the?

So I googled my blog because I'm a jackass and I couldn't remember the URL and apparently I've never typed it into my browser so it doesn't know it automatically - ANYWAY- I googled my blog and found out that one of my Flavors of the Week had like 20 comments on the damn thing.

Which Flavor of the Week? The Cam Gigandet one. What the-why?



I read the comments and figured out it's because I said that Cam was hotter than Rob (Robert Pattinson) and cleaner and then I guess some people got really offended and kept commenting. People can get really worked up about Robert Pattinson. I mean seriously. I would say some stuff about the fact that he seems a little unhinged from his GQ interview and again that he's weird looking in real life BUT I mean I'm still TOTALLY crushing on him, so I can't say that his charm is completely lost on me. Then again I am a 12 year old girl so that shouldn't be surprising. Actually I'm 22. Anyway.

So yes, Flavor of the Week, actually of last week, my own blog post. Now who should I talk about...

No comments:

Post a Comment