Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Car

As promised, I have uploaded pictures of my car. It's super cute, I just got it like three months ago and I'm terrified to go any faster than 70 kph. I think that I've established that I do not have a need for speed. Anyway I've finally started driving it alone to work and its a bit terrifying but I don't suck that bad. I'm actually sorta okay.


Okay so this is my car in front of the park opposite my house. It's a tiny car but its very nice.

So this is the front view and I blurred out my license plate because I'm secretly afraid of giving out information on the internet. Also the "P" sticker on the right tells everyone I just got my license. Which is not true. I got it like 2 1/2 years ago. But since I haven't been driving and I kinda suck and I'm kinda slow I think its best that I just let everyone know that they should be careful. Coz I might hit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment