Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby Love?

So yesterday, having missed the F1 race on Sunday, was catching up on who had won the Driver's Championship on the BBC Sports website when it not only told me that Lewis Hamilton won the Championship it also told me that his GIRLFRIEND Nicole Scherzinger was there to cheer him on. How did I not already know this!? So then I spent the rest of my workday clandestinely googling pictures and stories of them.

I have no idea why them being a couple is so exciting for me but all I know is that I LOVE IT. I mean she's stunning and works really, really hard (even if her solo album tanked the Pussycat Dolls are pretty much always at the top of their game) and he's so young and is arguably the best F1 driver right now. Plus they're all racially mixed up and I want to see what their babies look like.
Anyway in order to celebrate my not so secret love for Hamilton, here are some great articles about him, one about his winning the Grand Prix and one about how his life will change after his win. As for Nicole Scherzinger, well, she's really hot, so I'll just link a a nice classic Pussycat Dolls Video below for y'all to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment