Sunday, June 5, 2011

A day in the life of Back Pain Induced House Arrest Dini

Wake up. Drink Apple Cider Vinegar and Manuka Honey. Do Breathing exercises. Lie back down for a while. Take a shower. Eat 2 eggs and fruit. Lie down somemore. Use the heat pack on my back. Do stretching. Check my email. Look at make-up blogs. Lie down. Heat Pack. Stretching. Eat lunch. Lie down. Heat Pack. Stretching. Look at fashion blogs. Lie down. Heat Pack. Stretching. Eat dinner. Watch Criminal Minds/Bones/House/Got to Dance/Glee. Lie down. Heat Pack. Stretching. Sleep.

A little sad, I know. I'm kept sane by awesome Mom and Dad. Also making lists for Singapore help, so far I've established that I really need a fly swat (roaches)and a spray bottle to put water and soap in (rooches - do you know that they breathe through their skin?? They die if they are sprayed by soap!)

I have rediscovered all my favorite blogs tho - which is always good :)

Ooh and I ordered a MacBook Pro! Coming Wednesday, can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment