Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hey-Hey-HEEYYYY

So I know it's been awhile since I have written ANYTHING for this blog. And I actually have a good reason. A few good reasons actually. Last weekend on my way home from The Curve my car got hit my a motorcycle which fled the scene(!), the next day I had to go to the police station and make the report in my super rudimentary Malay, the day after I had to pick up my police report and the day after that I realized I was having a crisis over what I want in my life/job/career/etc.

So. Not that much time to blog in the meantime. But I'm back now!

So basically last weekend I went to The Curve with Ching Wen and Lae to celebrate Ching Wen's birthday. It was fabulously fun, we ate at this German place with good beer and sausages. We also watched The Prince of Persia, which I personally thought was awesome. I know that the critics have been ravaging it but seriously what's not to like? Crazy action sequences? Check. Bad boy hero with a heart of gold? Check. Dirty hot heroine? Check and check. So really it was all good.

My police report was really just an ordeal. I had to go to Petaling Jaya to make the police report and I had to write it Malay which was mad hard. Thankfully the sergeant who interviewed me was this woman who was kind of awesome and my interview evolved into this conversation about cross dressing. All in Malay. Hyeah!

Speaking of Malay... there's this song by Mizz Nina and Colby O'Donis which has pretty much been in my head for the past two weeks. It's super catchy BUT it does maybe have one of the stupidest videos I've ever seen. Judge it for yourself:



What is with the flashlights?!!

I spent most of today cleaning, ordering awesome awesome stuff from Amazon, EBAY and Nordstrom to send to my uncle's place in Alabama so that it's super convenient when we get there. I'll do a detailed post when I get back with all my goodies.

I've also been spending a lot of time thinking about what I'm going to do in life. Right now my job is kind of an in between. In between what I want to do and where I want to be. I'm supposed to be doing a part time Masters this July onwards but now I'm thinking maybe I should do a full time MBA in Singapore or maybe I should reassess what I need/want/should do entirely. I'm just not sure. Hence my crisis.

Anyway I better sleep now since I do have work tomorrow. I swear I will be doing a make-up review soon - so watch out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment