Thursday, July 14, 2011

Awesome new blogs and housing updates

I've been at home for AWHILE and because of that I've had a lot of time to go online and discover new things. Here are some new blogs that I've been reading:

Will Work for Makeup - It's a standard makeup blog I know but its got good pictures and she does a great interview with other beauty gurus so you can check out what works for you. I also like that she's Asian because coloring wise it makes more sense for me...

The Blonde Salad - This is like a lifestyle/fashion blog. This girl is Italian. Ok the only reason I'm reading this is because her boyfriend is super cute. See left sidebar on her blog.

Delicate Hummingbird - Very good makeup blog with lots of swatches.

Mouldy Fruit - Well this isn't new but I love her blog! Love her style too - it's so bright!

Been room hunting in Singapore - so far its going slow, I'm going there next week so hopefully the real estate agents come through and set up some viewings next week. Its such a competitive market! Its going to cost me minimum SGD550 to stay in a bloody room per month. Today I had a hilarious conversation with a real estate agent which involved him scolding me because all the Malaysians he has ever dealt with never showed up for their appointments. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment