Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Best Concealer. Ever. Or Maybe that I've ever used.

So I have an acne problem. No biggie. Well sometimes they are kind of big but you know what I mean. On a daily basis I have to conceal my acne because it's red, bumpy, etc. The thing about concealing acne is that while you don't want people seeing it you don't also want to be clogging up your pores while you conceal them thereby making the situation that much worse. Which is why I look for concealers that conceal and heal. Say it with me now, "CONCEAL AND HEAL."

Day before yesterday I was out for dinner with a friend in Empire Shopping Gallery and we stopped by the high end version of the Sasa stores. Lo and behold they were carrying TheBalm make-up line which is famed for having the best under eye concealers. I have a pretty decent undereye concealer so for now I'm not tempted.

The SA tactfully noted that I might be interested in their Liquid TimeBalm Spot Concealer with Tea Tree Oil because well you know... my face. SO I am so beyond getting offended when people suggest acne targeted makeup and skincare so I was like yeah ok, I guess I'll try it and guess what? It was amazing. The shade Honey is literally an exact match for my skin and the texture is a dream especially when compared to the shitty Clinique concealer I've been using.

Here it is in all it's awesome TheBalm glory:



So cute, right?

And I've been using it for two days now and literally I've had people telling me that my skin has completely cleared up. And I'm like no, actually, I just got really good makeup. But who cares right? And not only that the Tea Tree seems to be working because the skin on my face just doesn't feel as tight and unhealthy and the acne seems to be getting better.

So the verdict - this is freakishly good for people with acne. BUY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment