Sunday, February 1, 2009

Flavor of the Week: Robert Downey Jr.

So I know that Iron Man was like so 6 months ago and that the last time I actually saw Robert Downey on TV was when the Golden Globes were on but I mean seriously, I saw the guy for five minutes and I haven't stopped jonesing for him since then. So he's like a multiple flavor of the week for me.
ROBERT DOWNEY JR.

So apparently he's been acting since he was teeny tiny and then got very famous and then was on Ally McBeal and then he was in rehab and then he did a few movies, namely, Iron Man, which was a huge hit and he's back with a vengeance.

This is good news for everyone with a pulse because he's freakishly charismatic, hugely entertaining and is the best thing ever, ok?! So here's Robert Downey Jr. my flavor of the week, also Gong Xi Fa Cai to all Chinese friends, I'll write more stuff about my life soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment